Part of the human experience is finding other people who can relate to us.
Some people need to know they’re not alone, while others need a little bit of encouragement to keep moving forward.
Sometimes we just need to be reminded that we are capable of more than it seems at this moment.
No matter what it is that you’re in need of, a powerful quote can go a long way.
1. “I start early and I stay late, day after day, year after year, it took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success.” – Lionel Messi
2. “Don’t practice until you get it right. Practice until you can’t get it wrong.” – Anonymous
3. “May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.” – Anonymous
4. “A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for.”– William G.T. Shedd
5. ”A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
6. “The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell
7. “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said, ‘Faster horses’.” – Henry Ford.
8. “A tiger doesn’t lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.” – Shahir Zag
9. “Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
10. “The idea is to die young as late as possible.” – Ashley Montagu
11. “Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.” – Tom Fleming
12. If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce lee
13, “We choose to go to the moon and do these other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.” – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
14. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
15. “Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.” — Henry van Dyke
16. Some people think that if their opponent plays a beautiful game, it’s OK to lose. I don’t. You have to be merciless.” – Magnus Carlsen
17. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” – Gerard Way
18. “People often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn’t have it in the beginning.” – Mahatma gandhi
19. “I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.” — Corazon Aquino
20. “Pay attention to your enemies, for they are the first to discover your mistakes.” – Antisthenes
21, “It has been said that a person may have ten years of experience, or one year of experience repeated ten times.” – Yukiso Yamamoto
22, “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go and do that, because what the world needs is people that have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
23. “As men grow old enough to look back on their lives, any pain they have does not come from the things at which they failed, but the things they never tried.” – Antwan McLean
24. “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
25. Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.” – Albert Einstein
26. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” – John Wooden
27. “If you want to shine like the sun, first burn like the sun.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
28. Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.” – Ancient Indian Proverb
29. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” — Joshua J. Marine
30. Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us.” – Wilma Rudolph
31. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” — George Bernhard Shaw
32. “We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty.” — Mother Theresa
33. “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.” — Stephen Covey
34. “Love is a verb. Love — the feeling — is a fruit of love, the verb.” — Stephen Covey
35. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” — Mary Engelbreit
36. “Silence is the most powerful scream.” – Mountain boy
37. “Many people are trying hard to be invincible, and most of the time they fail invisible, while few find their spotlight. But the remarkable person is one, who can be both invincible and invisible at the same time.” – Anthony Liccione
38. “I ran then, following the power, ran with joy and a wild, winging certainty, right into the hearth of everything I loved.” – Sherryl Jordan
39. “In darkness, you only need to see just as far as you headlights extend. As long as you keep going, it is enough.” – Alexandra Bracken
40. “Maybe the greatest power of all is the power of restraint.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
41. “It is for us to pray not for tasks equal to our powers, but for powers equal to our tasks, to go forward with a great desire forever beating at the door of our hearts as we travel toward our distant goal.” – Helen Keller